Forums > Topics > Reply
Author Message

senior member

45 post(s)
posted on 4/6/2007
i have compressor thats on top of a cooler that uses R12. the compressor needs to be replaced i want to change to a 134A compressor do i also need to change the orifice in the cap tube. quick reply please. thanks in advance

Replies [ post reply ]
 [no replies]

All the comments are property of their posters.
Images, logos, content and data are copyright by HVACWARE.COM. All Rights Reserved.
HVACWARE.COM is not responsible or liability for any content.
CLICK Here for the Old HVACWARE Forum