Forums > Topics > Reply
Author Message

new member

0 post(s)
posted on 2/4/2007
I have an RV and need to replace the thermostat with one that has an adjustable differential, preferable with one that adjust from 1 to 5 degrees. Any suggestions?
Replies [ post reply ]

senior member

26 post(s)
replied on 2/11/2007

Coleman or Duo-Therm are the 2 most popular manufactureres of RV air conditioning, and Suburban is the most used for RV heating. Check with any RV dealer or try Camping World.............Gasman


All the comments are property of their posters.
Images, logos, content and data are copyright by HVACWARE.COM. All Rights Reserved.
HVACWARE.COM is not responsible or liability for any content.
CLICK Here for the Old HVACWARE Forum