HVACWARE.COM

Forums > Topics > Reply

dsaint2@st-tel.net

0 post(s)
posted on 7/30/2007
I knew this day would come and now it has. I own 2 Lennox Complete heat systems. They're in the same home and twinned together. the tank is beginning to leak in one and the other has a gas leak around the combustion air blower.(this has been repaired) My question is: What has Lennox been doing about this mis-engineered system. I built this home in 1996 and paid a lot of money for the system and it looks like I'm going to pay again. Thanks Dennis

Replies [ post reply ]
tammyngabe1@att.net

45 post(s)
replied on 7/31/2007

i would contact the mfg. on that one or call whoever installed it. unless there is a mfg. defect.

happyreaders22@yahoo.com

1 post(s)
replied on 2/21/2008

I am replacing my failed system as we speak.  I am wondering if there are any class actions out there?  The allowances Lennox is proposing are unacceptable. 

mayates1@wsc.edu

1 post(s)
replied on 4/10/2008

Have had two major leaks from tank.  Out of town when leak in copper pipe occured & shut down entire system. Have finished lower level & very concerened that we won't be so lucky to catch problem before water is everywhere.  Built home in 96 & local dealer/installer doesn't seem too concerned.  Any ideas how to resolve?

All the comments are property of their posters.
Images, logos, content and data are copyright by HVACWARE.COM. All Rights Reserved.
HVACWARE.COM is not responsible or liability for any content.
CLICK Here for the Old HVACWARE Forum